The latest bumper summer edition of Spa Secrets has just hit the shelves and the 180 pages are packed full of products, features and tips that are essential reading for a great summer.
The editor of the magazine is Katie Reich-Storer, and she says that the ‘beauty essentials’ feature is packed with top tips from experts in the beauty industry and the must have summer buys to take on holiday with you will ensure you look your best when away, so don’t even think of going away without reading this first.
Inside this issue
• The Big Question: Is monogamy realistic today?
• Beauty and Wellbeing features include – the top 30 beauty essentials for summer; And the latest spa treatments that use sticks and stones to make you feel great.
• Travel: Like a local – traditional treatments from India, Hawaii, China and Morocco that have a sense of history and culture; European Islands — the top spa resorts a short hop away; A wellness break in Madeira.
• Competitions: A two night break for two to Stoke Park Club in Buckinghamshire and a four night break for two to Longevity Wellness Resort, Portugal.
• Superb Subscription offer: Subscribe for only £5 and you could receive a Thalgo Coffret worth £95.90 (£49.50 if bought as a set).
• Trends: Tackling the latest fads from fashion, to beauty and nutrition.
• The scene: What are the latest beauty, spa and salon innovations? We round up this season’s best new products and update you on the latest news.
• And our usual round of spa and hotel reviews…
• Expert tips: Make-up artist Jemma Kidd picks out four key looks for spring
• Interview: Sadie Frost talks about acting, fashion and being Jude Law’s ex.
• Fitness & Health: From the latest exercise classes to try, foods to help you sleep and summer ingredients to add to your menu.
Take a sneak peak at the 22-page ‘teaser’ magazine at: www.spasecretsmagazine.com/summer12
For more information visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com